Punctuality: To allow you to fully enjoy the beneficial effects of the treatments and to guarantee a punctual start, we kindly ask you to arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled time of the appointment. With respect to other guests, we advise you that in case of lateness we will have no choice but to reduce the duration of the treatment.
Clothing: We kindly ask you to arrive in bathrobes and advise you to leave your personal effects in the safe provided in your room. In the treatment rooms you will find disposable slips to put on prior to the start of treatment.
Shaving: We advise our gentlemen guests to shave before any facial treatments.
Rest and relaxation: Our guests look for maximum silence in the wellness area. We kindly ask you to respect such request, to speak quietly and to leave cell phones in your rooms.
Cancellations: For any cancellations made with short warning (within 24/12 hours prior to the appointment), 70% / 100% of the treatment cost will be charged.
Rules of the sauna
- Undress and use the toilet
- Take a shower
- Towel yourself off as dry skin sweats better!
- Enter the sauna
- The ideal sauna time is between 8-12 minutes.
- Sit relaxed or lie high.
- Sit up for the last 2 minutes so that your body gets used to an upright position.
- Cooling down phase
- The cooling down period takes 10-15 minutes.
- Thanks to the fresh mountain air and outdoor activity, an increased oxygen supply and an improvement in circulation is obtained.
- A cold shower is also recommended.
- A subsequent hot foot bath accelerates the heat transport from the inside to outside due to vasodilatation and prevents you from sweating afterwards.
- For further relaxation we recommend a subsequent massage.
- Take a 15 minute rest
- The rest period takes 15 minutes.
- Enjoy a further 2-3 sauna sessions