This little chapel, exposed to the elements high above the bottom of the Meran valley, is a large part of our family history. . Maria and Josef Gamper built it in 1930 as an offering of thanks after recovering from a serious illness. In 1972, it was extended by Anna and Karl Gamper. And for us, the mountain chapel is a very special place where we can feel the energy of our forebears. Mass is held at 9.30 am on Sundays in the summer months, and every year the “Taser Church Day” is held on the last Sunday in July.
A place to reflect and draw strength. With spectacular views down to the bottom of the Meran valley.